General Information for Authors
- Author & Reviewer Information
- Hits: 12091
Aims and Scope
The International Journal of Organizational Innovation (ISSN: 1943-1813) is an interdisciplinary international peer-reviewed journal with timely publication of a wide variety of research, scholarship, educational and practitioner perspectives on management & organizational-related themes and topics. It aims to provide a global perspective on management and organization of benefit to scholars, educators, students, practitioners, policy-makers and consultants. Some of the primary features of the journal include:
- Major established journal in organization innovation & technology
- Global Reach & Distribution
- High profile international editorial board
- Published Quantitative & Qualitative Research, Literature Reviews and Case Study articles
- Continuous submission and quarterly publication
- Timely (FAST) double blind peer review process
The Topics in the IJOI knowledge base include the following innovation related domains:
Historical/Philosophical Foundations of Organizational Studies
Planning & Innovation
Organizational Development & Systems Analysis
Organizational Change & Quality Management
Management & Leadership
Financial Management, Business & Accounting
Human Resources Management
Public Relations, Marketing & Advertising
Organizational/Leadership/Management Education & Preparation Programs
Controls, Evaluation & Assessment
Technology, IT & Engineering
International Commerce & Law
The Journal Accepts a Wide Variety of Content Types including:
1. Annotated literature reviews
2. Articles on research, key ideas and theories
3. Articles of Best Practices
4. Case studies, Simulations, Multimedia Materials
5. Performance assessments (evaluation items)
6. Practitioner stories
7. Instructional modules
Original submissions which inform innovation related research and practice from outside the discipline – such as from psychology, education, political science, sociology, statistics and research design, including both the sciences and social sciences, are also welcome.
IJOI is issued Quarterly on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
NOTE: ALL ARTICLES MUST BE IN THEIR FINAL FORM & FULLY PAID FOR AT LEAST FIVE WORKING DAYS BEFORE THE DATE OF THE NEXT ISSUE IN ORDER TO BE INCLUDED IN THE ISSUE!! TO AVOID AN ADDITIONAL EDITING FEE, BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE AUTHOR WRITING GUIDEINES CAREFULLY!!
Note: If you are an Editor, Associate Editor or Assistant Editor/Reviewer of the Journal, you may have an article published in the Journal at 50% of the normal publication fee of $40.00/page ($20/page). Editing fees, if needed, are not reduced 50%.
All articles have to follow author guidelines and have to be approved for publication through the peer review process of the journal.