The International Journal of Organizational Innovation (ISSN 1943-1813) aims to provide global perspectives on management and organization of benefit to scholars, educators, students, practitioners, policy-makers and consultants. The Journal is listed in the ProQuest, INSPEC and Ulrich's DATABASEs and is now distributed internationally by EBSCOhost and other distributors.
The International Association of Organizational Innovation (IAOI) envisions the International Journal of Organizational Innovation as a resource providing scholars and practitioners with on-line access to a variety of organizational related, ideas, research and other materials.
Some of the primary features of the journal include:
- It is a well established and internationally recognized inrterdisciplinary journal on organization innovation related topics,
- It has a global reach and global access through major international electronic databases,
- It has a high profile international Board of Editors,
- It has a continuous submissionprocess with quarterly publication,
- It has a timely double blind peer review process, and is endorsed by the IAOI,
- There are no limits on page length of submissions.
- It provides an editing service for authors with English as a Second Language.
The topic areas that are published in the journal include:
Historical/Philosophical Foundations of Organizational Studies
Organizational Development & Systems Analysis
Organizational Change & Quality Management
Financial Management, Business & Accounting
Human Resources Management
Public Relations, Marketing & Advertising
Organizational/Leadership/Management Education & Preparation Programs
Controls, Evaluation & Assessment
Technology, IT & Engineering
International Commerce & Law
The Journal contains a wide variety of types of content including:
- Annotated literature reviews
- Articles on research, key ideas and theories
- Articles of best practices
- Case studies, simulations, multimedia materials
- Performance assessments (evaluation items)
- Practitioner stories
- Instructional modules
- Opinion pieces
- Related web sites